The newest StreamServe version 5.6.2 has been released and contains a number of important new features:
Support for Interactive Objects/Forms
- Support for interactive objects/forms in StoryTeller
- Objects like edit text controls, checkboxes, dropdowns, radio buttons, list boxes and buttons are available
- Interactive output in HTML and PDF
- Rendered statically in all other output
- Input data transformation possibility in StoryTeller
- New optional mode for processing input data
- Template structure and modeling in StoryTeller
- Template driven transformation (TDT) for linking input and other data sources to template
- Not only for interactive objects, but also for normalizing any data for easier and more efficient presentation
EasyLink CloudDelivery Enchancements
- You can improve batch submission to the EasyLink system by grouping the messages.
- You can monitor from StreamServe the state of your messages sent to Easylink by a new reporting function. Note that the Easylink account must be configured for reporting.
- StreamServe jobs state will be synchronized with the Easylink job state by the external job completion function
Content Server Category Mapping Enhancements
- Enable mapping of StreamServe Document Type/Metadata to a Content Server Category/ attribute without requiring a reference to an Enterprise Library Document Model/property type.
- New Content Server Mapping tool using the Enterprise Library Service, for browsing Content Server folders, and for mapping StreamServe Document Type Metadata’s to Content Server Category Attributes.
- Ad Hoc and Composition Center Enhancements
- Cordys Integration
- JBOSS EAP 6.2
- New Filters
- Template Engine Improvements
- SDK WebServices Enhancements
Important: version 5.5 (or below) has entered into the sustaining maintenance.