Las Vegas – 2015-11-11 – OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today unveils its next generation OpenText EIM offerings with OpenText Suite 16 and OpenText Cloud 16. Previewed at this week’s OpenText Enterprise World in Las Vegas, OpenText Suite 16 and OpenText Cloud 16 will enable the company’s EIM solutions to be deployed on-premises, in the cloud and on hybrid environments, preparing customers for the digital world and creating a better way to work.
“Digital disruption is fundamentally changing the way organizations interact with customers and approach their business,” said OpenText CEO Mark J. Barrenechea. “Disruptive business models, innovative digital technology platforms and new tools are having a profound effect on organizations whatever their industry or size. To compete and thrive, companies need to completely embrace the digital world.”
Barrenechea continued, “To be digital outside, organizations have to also be digital inside. With OpenText Suite 16 and OpenText Cloud 16, we will help drive that digital transformation to enable customers to better manage information, better integrate their business networks and make better business decisions with analytics, for a better way to work.”
OpenText Suite 16 will consist of four on-premises suites representing the next generation of innovation in Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience Management (CEM) and Analytics. Each suite represents a set of integrated products that together offer customers a complete solution for their EIM needs.
The new OpenText Cloud 16 offering presents OpenText’s next generation of innovation in ECM, BPM, CEM, Business Network, and Analytics solutions as cloud-based offerings, deployable on both the OpenText Cloud and third-party cloud platforms.
OpenText’s next generation of EIM solutions address key business goals that drive digital transformation, and are designed for deployment in the cloud, on-premises and in hybrid (cloud and on-premises) environments.
Provide rich, personalized omni-channel customer experiences, transform suppliers into partners using automated procure-to-pay solutions, and further engage with employees and the extended enterprise with enterprise social software. New capabilities include:
- Integration with Salesforce with new interactive forms for personalized applications such as letter, quote and invoice generation and a 360° degree view of customer information in CRM
- Integration with leading HR application Successfactors for a 360° degree view of employee information
- Track movement throughout the supply chain as well as new shareable and embeddable media assets with customizeable and branded widgets
- New multi-channel customer communications in context of any leading business application with OpenText Communications Center
Maximize the volume and quality of output from employees, teams and ecosystems by easily accessing and utilizing enterprise content, collaborating with internal and external teams, automating business processes, integrating content and data insights into business processes and automating the supply chain. Features include:
- New trading partner self-enablement portal
- New intuitive user experience in ECM with social capabilities within information context
- Strong focus on the user experience and mobility with each solution, including Media Management, information-driven business processes, and SAP solutions based on Fiori
Foster innovation with the flexibility, and agility to quickly respond to new requirements and try out new approaches without incurring high costs. Customers can enable the business processes that allow them to discover and prioritize opportunities, rapidly test solutions and evaluate results, and approve and implement outcomes with solutions that cut across internal boundaries and silos. Capabilities include:
- New entity modeling layer in the Process Suite Platform, enabling a flexible, powerful, and fast development of process applications
- Automated Procure-to-Pay business processes and and delivery of P2P solutions, including Active Orders, Contract Management, RFx Management, and Vendor Invoice Management
Gain better understanding of customers, markets and business to make smarter decisions and personalized recommendations. In addition to OpenText’s stand-alone suite for business analysts, analytics have been embedded into all product lines to improve the value customers gain from OpenText products through enhanced reporting and data visualization. Features include:
- Embedded analytics for Content Suite, Media Management, Customer Communication Management to deliver a complete view of customers and how they consume content
- New supply chain and operational metrics for B2B transactions
- New Process Intelligence functionality for greater visibility into key aspects of process applications
Address rising concerns over information governance, regulatory compliance, information security and privacy, cost-effectively and without jeopardizing engagement, productivity, innovation and insight goals. Features include:
- OpenText Core integration with Content Server, using it as a common information goverance platform
- Records Management enhancements to improve efficiency, provide advanced data security and strengthen regulatory compliance
- Advanced lifecycle management of email, both cloud and on-premises with improved support for Office 365
- Viewing technologies for secure mobile access to content
- eSignature-enabled documents via partnership with DocuSign
In addition to OpenText Suite 16 and OpenText Cloud 16, the OpenText developer platform, AppWorks, has been enhanced to enable developers to build innovative solutions that leverage the power of OpenText Suite 16 and OpenText Cloud 16. Based on RESTful API’s and responsive technology using HTML5, OpenText AppWorks enable the development of mobile solutions as a key part of their information management strategy.
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) strategy enables organizations to discover and manage information to spur growth and innovation and decrease time to competitive advantage.
OpenText Suite 16 and OpenText Cloud 16 will be available during OpenText’s Q3 FY16.