Have you ever had that moment of clarity when you realise two great things become even greater when combined?
We’ve had a moment like that and we want to share it with you. We are excited to announce that Rapid Application Development Platform Mendix has partnered up with Enterprise Content Management Platform Box.
On Tuesday the 12th of April Nokavision teams up with Mendix and Box to show you the power of integrating both platforms, enabling Mendix to have the ECM characteristics of Box and Box to have the workflow possibilities of Mendix.
Executive speakers Hans de Visser (Vice President Product and Solution Marketing at Mendix), Rob Steenvoorden (CTO at Nokavision) and Patrick Griffiths (Partner Manager Box UK) will explain how the use of Box’ Content Management Platform in your Mendix apps can increase the speed, quality and accessibility of your solutions.
- 14:00-14:15 Welcome & Introduction
- 14:15-15:00 Why integrate Box and Mendix?
- 15:00-15:30 Demo
- 15:30-16:00 Customer Success Story
Mendix and Box provide an integrated platform to drive digital innovation at scale. Leverage Mendix’s visual modeling and agile project management capabilities to build multi-channel Box apps in short, iterative cycles.
Why add Box to Mendix?
Many enterprise business processes depend on being able to securely deliver and render content in a variety of file types on a range of devices. Box offers a suite of services around content, from viewing 120+ filetypes (also industry vertical file types like 3D and Dicom), rich metadata, sophisticated search, versioning, mobile document and photo capture, along with enterprise grade security, governance, and auditing.
Why use Mendix with Box?
With Mendix, your Box environment can be enriched with advanced workflow and integration capabilities like sharing photos or scanned documents from the Box Capture app on your mobile devices and putting them in workflow applications and self-service portals that are connected to your core systems.
Let us give you some examples on how you can use Box & Mendix together:
- Seamlessly onboard talent and crew, securely bring on vendors and train employees.
- Work efficiently on your content—talent agreements, contracts, production logistics and more.
- Use Box as your virtual production office, allowing fluid creative collaboration while securely housing your exclusive content.
- Review and Launch On the Go: centralise talent and campaign assets, posters and trailers. Review, approve and deliver final versions to key stakeholders and partners on the go.
- Build, publish and manage rich media assets—images, logos, videos and more—so you can collaborate with your team and external ad agencies, vendors and supply chain partners.
- Digitise and share visual displays, planograms, product lines and promotions easily, ensuring a consistent brand experience across your retail stores, catalogs and e-commerce sites.
- Securely distribute sales reports, operating manuals, training materials and assets to all your locations, so corporate and retail stores are always in sync on the latest trends.
- Box Platform makes it easy to secure and manage content across a portfolio of apps. Configure app content once and manage permissions, content policies and retention across all your apps.
- Box Platform meets compliance regulations including HIPAA/HITECH, FINRA, CSA, PCI DSS, FedRAMP and more. Leverage pre-built integrations, SDKs and UI Kits, and developer support as you build with Box Platform.
Gedempte Zalmhaven 4K
3011 BT Rotterdam
Doors open @ 13:30 CET
Start @ 14:00 CET
Learn more about the possibilities with Box and Mendix at our free event!
We will be happy to see you at our event the 12th of April. Fill out the form to join.